Mixer S/S Button-UpRegular price £72.50
Order in the next for dispatch today.
- 3 oz fine weight cotton poplin
- Relaxed fit
- Dual front chest pockets
- Straight bottom hem
- Sunglasses holder loop at right pocket
- The Hundreds "Solid Bomb" label at left chest pocket
- The Hundreds logo buttons
- The Hundreds X Playboy graphic screen print inside back
- Dual back pleats at yoke
- "Rich" label hidden at bottom placket
- The Hundreds Wildfire direct embroidery at back collar
- "Jags" stitch at back yoke
- Logo hanger loop inside back neck
We remember Playboy's legacy as the iconic brand at the forefront of the Sexual Revolution that directly challenged the conservatism of the '50s and transformed American culture. Led by Hugh Hefner, a lifelong champion of First Amendment rights and free expression, Playboy Magazine became a publishing and entertainment empire that juxtaposed stylized nude photography with top-notch journalism and literature. The Hundreds X Playboy is a celebration of the iconic Playboy logo, flipped to look like a hand raising the peace sign.