We’ve had countless questions throughout the day. So I’ll post a mini FAQ to answer the queries.
1) 11am-7pm. Sundays, its 12-6pm. But today, it was 11am-Dumb Late.
2) Yes, Scotty really wore that.
3) Yeah, there were paisley t-shirts and hoodies there today. As well as a black, Large “Make ‘Em Scream” that I was very sad to see go. Along with plenty of vintage tees that we’ve stowed away for years.
4) It’s called Rosewood Collection. It’s our exclusive, in-store-only t-shirts.
5) That’s love.
6) Erik Brunetti (Fuct) is testing out his new The Hundreds barpad….
7) They’re searching for buttons. So smart to sift your fingers through a bowl of rusty needles.
8) That’s Spencer and Tyler on the left. This is the house that Spencer and Tyler built.
10) No, we don’t have of the tees from our first season like the one Mark has on here, but there are plenty of vintage The Hundreds Collection re-stocked all the time in the store.
11) Yes, this was taken somewhere in the shop.
12) Her name is Astrid. No, she’s not interested.
13) No, the party just wouldn’t stop.
What a day. Now let’s do it all over again. Everyday. Forever.